MINISTER ONYEKA – I WORSHIP YOU FT VICTOR PRINCE

 


Sensational gospel minister and songwriter, Onyeka whose music has been a blessing beyond decades links up with the amazing worshipper Victor Prince in this new single titled “I worship You”
Minister Onyeka welcomes this new year with this scintillating, spirit-filled song. “I Worship You” is a song I received in the place of prayers and worship at my home church, Dominion City. It’s a reminder that we are created to worship Him”
Follow On All social media
Facebook @minonyeka
Instagram @minonyeka
Twitter @minonyeka
YouTube (Minister Onyeka)

 DOWNLOAD
MINISTER ONYEKA – I WORSHIP YOU FT VICTOR PRINCE MINISTER ONYEKA – I WORSHIP YOU FT VICTOR PRINCE Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on August 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.