WATCH: A$AP Rocky Discusses Working With Raf Simons and Being a Role Model


From various fashion collabs to his upcoming album, A$AP Rocky has been a very busy man as of late. Having found success in different industries, the A$AP Mob leader recently sat down with SHOWStudio to discuss his hustle and address those who look up to him. Although he claims he’s “The best role model because I’m not a role model,” Flacko does stress the importance of staying on top of his work and furthering his career for those that admire him.
I think I do a good job at being responsible for those that look up to me as far as making good decisions career wise. As far as me cleaning up my act and not smoking, shit like that…fuck that.
Rocky goes on to talk about what it’s like working with design superstar Raf Simons. Rocky has been very public about his adoration for Simons and tells SHOWStudio that Raf’s designs have resonated with him for a long time.
Raf is a pioneer in himself. A lot of his early collections I connected to…a lot of his stuff is about being rebellious and being a teenager and what not. I’ve been fuckin’ with Raf since day one out of the gate.
Rocky also talk about where he ranks as far as being an icon in modern day pop culture. According to Rocky, he would be considered a legend if he died today and would want his skull and teeth preserved in a museum.
That’s what people are going to be talking about, how [I] was swagging on them with the teeth and shit. That sounded lame but in retrospect that’s going to be fire.
WATCH BELOW



WATCH: A$AP Rocky Discusses Working With Raf Simons and Being a Role Model WATCH: A$AP Rocky Discusses Working With Raf Simons and Being a Role Model Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on October 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.