‘If I die tomorrow, remember me for my determination, the truth has few friends’ – Davido’s former manager, Kamal Ajiboye

Kamal Ajiboye, Davido’s former Manager who parted ways with the singer following his issue with RCA, has dropped an Instagram post which we think contains cryptic message.
The post reads;
“If I die tomorrow, just remember me for my determination and hunger. The truth has only few friends”
\
This is coming after Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh alleged there’s evil amongst them, following DJ Olu’s death. It was also gathered that before Kamal was replaced with Ayo George as Davido’s manager, he was accused of casting spells on the singer.
‘If I die tomorrow, remember me for my determination, the truth has few friends’ – Davido’s former manager, Kamal Ajiboye ‘If I die tomorrow, remember me for my determination, the truth has few friends’ – Davido’s former manager, Kamal Ajiboye Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on October 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.