Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia Celebrate 2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary

traditional wedding anniversary today.
The couple who have already been blessed with a daughter christened Jeweluchi, shared throwback photos as they celebrate their big day.
Here’s what Ebuka wrote;
“Whoop!!! Two years today since our ‘Igba nkwu’ and you still beg me for my food the way you’re begging me for palmwine here ðŸ˜©
I may never get used to that but most importantly, I will never stop loving you!
God bless the day you stole my heart… You rock my world completely!!!
Happy tradiversary|”


His wife Cynthia wrote;
“Happy tradiversary to us !! Thank you for being my rock . Thank you for loving me unconditionally .. Last two years has been wonderful with you and I look forward to begging you for food for many more years to come ! ”



Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia Celebrate 2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia Celebrate 2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on October 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.