Craig David addresses rumours that he's gay




David has been single for most of his music career.

And as he approaches 37, rumours about the unmarried singer's sexuality continue to swirl.



"I think it’s very evident in the way my songs are and how I speak about relationships so I wouldn’t even go into it. It’s like if that’s what you feel it’s what you feel,feel in the sense that if you’re heterosexual, if you’re bisexual, if you’re gay, if you’re a lesbian, if you’re transgender, whatever the vibe is, that’s what you represent.
“I’ve always found it quite strange that we always like to try and define people and say this is how it is and this is how it should be." he told The Sun .The only person that really matters is the relationship that I’m in and I know, I know."
The singer enjoyed a romance with Colombian actress and model Sofia Vergara in 2003.

But other than that short-lived relationship, he's kept his partners out of the public eye.
Craig David addresses rumours that he's gay Craig David addresses rumours that he's gay Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on October 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.