Ty Dolla Sign – So Am I Ft. Damian Marley & Skrillex










Ty Dolla Sign is prepping the release of his new album Beach House 3 which is expected within a few weeks from now. His first single ‘Luv U Better’ with The-Dream and Lil Wayne is constantly rising on the charts but he’s back tonight with the follow up.



The Taylor Gang/Atlantic Records artist joins forces with Damian Marley and super producer Skrillex for an island flavored jam called ‘So Am I’. With a definite bounce and a catchy sing along hook, this is sure to please the fans. I think we also hear some Wiz Khalifa ad-libs on the song.






Ty Dolla Sign – So Am I Ft. Damian Marley & Skrillex Ty Dolla Sign – So Am I Ft. Damian Marley & Skrillex Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on September 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.