REVIVAL MUSIC PRESENT "ONE WORSHIP AWAY" WITH DARLINGTON & THE REVIVAL VOICE #OneWorshipAway



Love of my life, i have never felt like dis before, u are all that matters to me wen everyone else cast stones upon me.Wen i lost it all, u still fed my spirit wit y
our word of truth, so my light could shine, despite of all d darkens that surrounded my soul. Friends of Jesus, Join me and other worshipers on d 15th of sept to shabback the Lord @Church Of God Mission, iyanaisashi, Okoko, Lagos.
you can follow on social platform









REVIVAL MUSIC PRESENT "ONE WORSHIP AWAY" WITH DARLINGTON & THE REVIVAL VOICE #OneWorshipAway REVIVAL MUSIC PRESENT "ONE WORSHIP AWAY"  WITH DARLINGTON & THE REVIVAL VOICE #OneWorshipAway Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on August 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.