Yomi Fabiyi gives reason for sharing the grieving photo of Remi Oshodi



Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, who recently broke the news of the death of Remi Surutu’s daughter Ayomikun, has been slammed by his followers after he shared a photo of the grieving actress with her face looking all sad and swollen, when he paid her a visit with Mc Oluomo and NURTW Boss Koko Zaria.


Earlier, he wrote in response to the barrage of attacks he was receiving.
Yomi who was accused of being careless and insensitive of her pain wrote in defence;
“If you throw stones at every dogs that barks, you will not get to where you are going. I naturally like to see people express themselves and I build my HR strength by replying not that most comments is as vital going by my responses. But the moment some now want to use the opportunity to start a party of evil?
I dnt dignify with a response. Anybody could behind this, and the only 2 persons I can exonerate are my mother and the deceased in this. Whether right or wrong, since my intentions are clean, and a larger percentage have used the opportunity to express their sympathy, others are entitled to their opinions.”
Now he went further to fully explain what actually happened.
He wrote:
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, who recently broke the news of the death of Remi Surutu’s daughter Ayomikun, has been slammed by his followers after he shared a photo of the grieving actress with her face looking all sad and swollen, when he paid her a visit with Mc Oluomo and NURTW Boss Koko Zaria.When @realremisurutu made her demands on how she want her daughter’s burial and that she want a beffitting and loud burial, I said quietly I may get bashed as I may not have the time to explain to everyone. But when she explained I stand by her.
She politely ask that I should not listen to anybody and do this for her. When she posted on her social media a day before and another when we were having the burial, some people complained and she is not happy, she felt it is her choice to mourn and bury her daughter that way. She said and I quote ” what am I hiding, my daughter did not have a wedding or naming as I wish”. Again I said I am restrained to put anything on my page, she fumed at me and ask I do this for her. Lack of website or so always place me in this positions as most pass through my wall. Big Big Price to pay always.
After the burial and visitors started coming in, we began taking pictures in an apparent means to thank them, no other means. They all agreed to take these pictures and even posed for it as you all can see. If it never dropped on my page, no one will know because I didnt even infuse myself into it.
Dosu Joseph’s(MON) pix with her in same condition stayed for like almost a day and no complain, I was surprised MC Oluomo and Friend Koko Zaria own had this backlash, I don do favour get abuse, I love it though. All of them even vetted the pictures and selected the best one to use. She said it countless of times, I am not asking for a private mourning. If Governor Ambode visits and no embargo is placed on releasing the pictures taken, that is what you will see. We cannot ask her to laugh or wear make up. We see pix of similar visits everywhere.
Except I ran into a trap again and being betrayed, I have done absolutely nothing wrong and the colleague and her family who were there didnt ask I should not upload. The truth is we are all sleeping in the same hotel since Sunday. I am never pained and I will love to explain to all bittered that no malice was intended. If Remi Surutu want it, her daughter and family saw it and didnt complain or ask I remove, I will be saying SORRY for no reason. I am happy I played my role when needed.
Yomi Fabiyi
Yomi Fabiyi gives reason for sharing the grieving photo of Remi Oshodi Yomi Fabiyi gives reason for sharing the grieving photo of Remi Oshodi Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.