Rick Ross on Signing Female to MMG: “I Gotta F*ck”






Rick Ross appears on The Breakfast Club this week, in support of his upcoming VH1 show, Signed, and offered a few surprising quotables.

When asked by host Angela Yee about why he never signed any women to Maybach Music Group family, the hip-hop mogul offered this explanation.

“You know, I never did it because I always thought, like, I would end up f*cking a female rapper and f*cking the business up. I’m so focused on my business. I just, I gotta be honest with you. You know, she looking good. I’m spending so much money on her photo shoots. I gotta f*ck a couple times,” Ross said giggling.

Elsewhere in the interview, Ross talks about Meek Mill’s struggles and turning things around and even commented on Tyga’s financial situation with Cash Money Records.
Rick Ross on Signing Female to MMG: “I Gotta F*ck” Rick Ross on Signing Female to MMG: “I Gotta F*ck” Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.