Nigerian woman raises alarm about a Facebook user claiming her as his wife and her daughter as his child

A woman on Facebook got the shock of her life when a friend alerted her that someone was impersonating her husband. The impostor was sharing her photos and that of her child.
She cried out for help, writing;
Please friends help me report this Animal Vincent Light Rich . He had the guts to be uploading my pictures and that of my child claiming that my daughter is his and am his wife , please friends save me from this cheap blackmail and embarrassment I don’t know this he goat from Adam , help me report his account so it will get blocked,he claimed that yesterday was my daughters birthday and today is my birthday,please friends they are all lies . Am begging everyone help me report this account
A quick look at the imposter’s profile showed he’s actually sharing her and her daughter’s photo from her own profile.
See screenshots below.


Here’s a profile of the impostor…

Nigerian woman raises alarm about a Facebook user claiming her as his wife and her daughter as his child Nigerian woman raises alarm about a Facebook user claiming her as his wife and her daughter as his child Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.