“I Want to Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith

Nigerian singer Humblesmith has spoken of his aspirations in a new interview with Broadway TV.
When asked about his future plans, he was optimistic about his future ambition, saying that he plans to attain the level the pop icon Michael Jackson reached during his time on earth.
He said
I want to break Michael Jackson’s record. It sounds funny, I sound crazy. It sounds as if this boy dey mad OH, he don dey craze. But it’s all about belief you know. When I was young, watching Michael Jackson back then, he was more like a god, people worship Michael Jackson. I’m not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I want to break. So, my future is very bright, very huge.
“I Want to Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith “I Want to Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.