” I have no regrets”, Toke Makinwa speaks on marriage to ex-husband, Maje Ayida



On Air Personality and authour, Toke Makinwa was in South Africa a few days ago to promote her tell-all memoir, On Becoming. There, she was a guest at the talk show, ‘Real Talk With Anele’.
She spoke about dealing with the death of her parents, her 18-month marriage to her ex-husband, Maje Ayida , the lessons she learnt and learning to forgive herself.On
On her  failed marriage to Maje, Toke revealed to the show host, Anele that she has no regrets. She said:
“I have no regrets because I feel like everything happened the way it was supposed to happen for me to get to where I am now because if I did not get married, perhaps I’d be that girl who will always wonder what it felt like to be married to him. He’s a great guy, we’re just not great people for each other,”
” I have no regrets”, Toke Makinwa speaks on marriage to ex-husband, Maje Ayida ” I have no regrets”, Toke Makinwa speaks on marriage to ex-husband, Maje Ayida Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.