Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Replies Seyi Law Who Confessed that He Was Happy with Her Arrest - ‘Complete Imbecile of a Comedian’

Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to Seyi Law’s revelation that he was very happy about her arrest and subsequent imprisonment in a Port-Harcourt prison.



The comedian stated that he was happy that she spent weeks in detention, months after Kemi Olunloyo told him that his baby girl, Tiwa is obese and needs medical care.
The controversial journalist did not take Seyi Law‘s comment lightly as she blasted him for his confession.
She wrote in response,
“MY REPLY TO @SEYILAW1the complete IMBECILE OF A COMEDIAN. I GUESS I CAN SAY I DID NOT REJOICE WHEN I HEARD HE WASN’T THE ONE BADOO CULTISTS KILLED… RIGHT?
I heard you were happy I went to prison @seyilaw1. Your baby is still FAT AND OBESE. Take lessons from a health professional. There are lots of children in prison and all are healthier than Tiwa. I don’t sugarcoat things. Your baby could hardly move in one crawling video. Stop overfeeding her.
I heard someone called her Kungfu panda. All these fake fans hyping her baby fat are laughing behind you. I went back to prison for another 24hrs due to a technicality and was glad to go back to check up on our 4 newborns and 5 toddlers. The food is better than your mom’s cooking. There is no prison food.
You cook your own food. Now I go weekly to prison to drop off supplies and money for inmates with babies and IPOB protesters forgotten by Nnamdi Kanu. Excellence, Precious and some of those babies in there need our help, instead u are busy rejoicing about people going to prison, a pharmacist who advised u of your child’s potential health danger. Shame on you and YOUR dumbass comedy.’
In case you missed Seyi Law’s initial post, read below:
“PLEASE READ THROUGH.
I was one of the few who was happy when they heard Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested as I believed it will serve as deterrent to others who will just put out things to malign others. I was also particularly happy that there is a cybercrime law as I was going to sue a blogger, Emmanuel Oko Ekpo Bricks in Abuja for writing and trying to defame my personality for popularity and even went as far as touring radio stations and granting video interviews claiming I was threatening his life despite the fact that I haven’t spoken with him before up till now.
Then, I thought of the mistakes I have made in life that could have kept me behind bars if the victims have decided to pursue the case(s) and I decided to take the path of forgiveness. Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has never been entirely right and we must acknowledge that and instead of just going after the Pastor, we must ask that he should be kind enough to forgive.
I don’t know if what Madam Kemi wrote about the Pastor was true, but what if it is not, we know what it means to have your character questioned, nonetheless we plead for his forgiveness. We can’t force it and so we plead for his forgiveness.
I have read from people shouting hell on the Pastor and I just laughed as I know what some would have done if it was them. Please don’t forget that we are Humans first before Pastoral call. I therefore, plead with whoever is behind the case against Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo to forgive for Christ’s sake.
Thanks.”
Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Replies Seyi Law Who Confessed that He Was Happy with Her Arrest - ‘Complete Imbecile of a Comedian’ Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Replies Seyi Law Who Confessed that He Was Happy with Her Arrest - ‘Complete Imbecile of a Comedian’ Reviewed by MediaBreakOutNg on July 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.